Home / Wines / Blue Nun Rivaner Riesling
Blue Nun Rivaner RieslingRiesling Region Rheinhessen Vintage 2010 Style Off Dry Colour White alcohol level Under 11.5% taste
The recently relaunched Blue Nun is still in its famous blue glass fluted bottle but is now a blend of Rivaner and Riesling. Previously a non-varietal designated wine, the Rivaner Riesling blend has been carefully crafted to ensure that its taste profile appeals to the palate of the UK market and offers more body, flavour and depth of fresh fruit flavours. This fresh, crisp and fruity wine is suitable for any occasion and comes with the reassurance of the Sichel Superior Vinification method.producer F.W. Langguth Erben GmbH & Co. KG website http://www.bluenun.co.uk/
taste Poultry, white meats, seafood and oriental dishes. Versatile enough to go with most foods and great to drink on its own.
Enter the competition below for your chance to win a case of delicious German wines! The winner will be chosen at random at the end of February. Good luck!
Terms & conditions
- Entry to the Competition may only be made via the Wines of Germany website.
- Entry to all Competitions is restricted to entrants of 18 years of age or over.
- Entry to all Competitions is restricted to entrants based in the UK.
- The Competition is updated on a quarterly basis with entry deadlines of 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 20 December.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per email address will be permitted
- By entering the competition, entrants agree for their details to be used for marketing purposes within Wines of Germany.
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the Competition closes from the total entries submitted.
- Names of winners and results of Competitions will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope and may be published on the website as space permits.
- Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative to prizes will be offered.
- If the winner of a Competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason or in the event that time is of the essence and a winner cannot be contacted by Wines of Germany within a reasonable period, Wines of Germany reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- In the case of entry via the website, no responsibility or liability will be accepted for entries which are not received or are lost in transmission for any reason. Proof of sending or transmission will not be accepted as proof of entry. Corrupted, damaged, unintelligible, inaudible or incomplete entries will be invalid.
- Employees of Wines of Germany, their agents or their families may not enter any Competition.
- In the event of an error of any nature howsoever caused and whether obvious or otherwise which affects a Competition in any way, Wines of Germany reserves the right to administer the Competition as though the error had not occurred. Where deemed appropriate and/or feasible, Wines of Germany will notify entrants of the error and correct it either through the website or through any other suitable medium.
- No correspondence can be entered into on any matters arising from any Competition.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Wines of Germany reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- Wines of Germany's decisions are final in all matters concerning a Competition. It is a condition of entry to any Competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules, whether or not they are published in the relevant newspaper or publication or website and that the decisions of Wines of Germany and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the Competition are final.
- A copy of these Standard Competition Rules may be obtained by downloading them from the Wines of Germany website or sending a stamped self-addressed envelope marked "Standard Rules Request" to Phipps PR, 17 Exeter Street, London, WC2E 7DU.